Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BABY SAMUEL


This is a picture of me just a few minutes after I was born.I think I am really cute.I have a tube in my mouth that helps me breathe.


This is a picture of my when I was baptized.

I am almost three weeks old and I love to look around and I know when Mom & Dad are here.


I got tired of the tube in my mouth so when mom & Dad had gone home and the nurse was taking a nap I pulled my tube out.I am doing well without it but had to be put on this mask which is called a CPAP.It is a little tight around my nose but helps me breathe.


LOOK! the mask is gone and I only have nasal prongs which gives me oxygen, and a feeding tube in my nose.I am doing well.Mom and Dad are so excited,mom even got a new video camera so she can take some more pictures of me.

I am one month old.I love to be held by mom and dad.I feel very secure and mom tells me I have a very large extended family and a doggie called Choco..I am waiting to see all of you.I may be home next week.I am sure mom will post more pictures of me so you can see how I have grown.Thank you for praying for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a cute one, Samuel! Thank you for the pictures. I'm so glad to know that you are doing well!

kala said...

You are precious Samuel, to your family and to Him who created you. We love you. Anand uncle, Roopa and I cannot wait to see you. We will continue to pray for you!

markseven said...

Praise God! Thee cutest baby I have ever seen.

Samuel, Shayna is waiting for you to come over for a tea party...